Johnson Grads, Faculty,
and Industry Leaders
Get Started Today!

Transfer Tuesdays at Johnson College

At Johnson College, we know the path to success can take several routes. Whether you’re
looking to continue your education or learn a skill in a new field, our 14 Associate Degree
can get you on the path toward future success. 1 in 3 Johnson College students
has transferred here from another institution and find that from recreation sports, to
student organizations and activities, there really is something for everyone. Our flexible
degree programs provide the scheduling, class size and course availability to meet the
needs of busy students just like you. Plus, for those seeking additional assistance
with career choices, Johnson College’s Career Services department is ready to discuss
trends in your field, assist with resume prep, and so much more.Our team of experienced representatives is ready to help you make the switch to Johnson College today! Our financial aid experts are ready to help you find the resources you need to finance your education, and our Transfer Resource Team is ready to help you feel like a member of the Johnson College family.


Ready to get started? Please contact the enrollment department at 570-702-8856!

To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2018 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.