Request More Information
Get Started Today!

Johnson College Transfer Student Day

Transfer Students

August 6th, 5-7pm

Johnson College welcomes transfer applications for the fall and spring semesters.  On average we enroll 63 transfer students each year.  Our current transfer students come from two- and four-year colleges and universities.  The average graduation rate of transfer students over the past six (6) years at Johnson College is 70%.

Transfer students are defined as those students who entered Johnson College with previous college experience including credits earned, college transcripts with no transferrable credits, and identified by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency.

The Admission Staff will host several transfer student days, specifically designed to provide interested transfer students with an overview of Career Services, Student Life and the admissions process.  Click here to register for transfer student day.

Please note: Transfer Student Days are designed specifically for current college students interested in transferring to Johnson College.  Interested high school students should contact the admissions office at 570-702-8856 to schedule an information session with and Admissions Representative.


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.