Request More Information
Get Started Today!

Transfer Students

transfer_eddobek“The reason I transferred to Johnson was because of recommendations by friends for their RAD program. All of my credits transferred and the faculty and staff were always willing to go above and beyond to answer questions and prepare us for our careers. I am now a registered x-ray technologist working in a career that I truly enjoy. I am honestly grateful for the education I received at Johnson College.”Edward Dobek ‘14,
Radiologic Technology
Staff Technologist,
Geisinger Community Medical Center

Thinking of transferring to Johnson College? 30% of Johnson College’s freshmen class are transfer students. Our current transfer students come from two- and four-year colleges and universities. The graduation rate of transfer students is 5% higher than the overall College graduation rate.

For more information about how to transfer to Johnson College, or regarding transcripts or other transfer paperwork, please call the Registrar’s Office at 570-702-8990.

Steps to Apply

Apply to johnson college
Apply Online Here.
Submit official high school and college transcripts.
Johnson College
Attn: Admissions
3427 North Main Avenue
Scranton, PA 18508
Call 570-702-8900 to make an appointment.
– FAFSA – Apply Online here. Johnson College Federal School Code (014734)- State Grant – Apply Online here.

– If enrolling in a certificate program that is not State Grant eligible please visit the PA Tip Grant website here.

Register Online Here.

To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2018 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.