Request More Information
Get Started Today!

Military Transcript Request

If you were trained by and served in any branch of the United States armed forces, you could earn academic credit for your service. The amount and type of credits that Johnson College awards follow the recommendations of the American Council on Education and the U.S. Department of Defense. These credit recommendations appear in the Military Guide Online and on military transcripts. For Frequently Asked Questions about the Military Guide Online, please click here.

Most of the time, awarding academic credit benefits the student. However, in some cases, excessive hours may be posted as elective credit which can impact your ability to receive financial aid. For that reason, we recommend you speak with the Financial Aid Office.

Get started

To receive credit, you’ll need to:

    1. Request your military transcript from your service branch.
    2. Send your military transcript to the Enrollment Office.

** The Enrollment Office will work with the Registrar’s Office to determine what credits can be awarded. Please note, all student have the opportunity to take a challenge exam. For information on prior learning assessment credits, click here , contact the Registrar’s Office at 570-702-8990, or speak with your Recruitment Advisor.



To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.