Request More Information
Get Started Today!

Financial Aid

The financial aid office is committed to providing you with courteous and friendly customer service. We are excited about the opportunity to assist you with finding resources to fund your college career at Johnson College.

It has become increasingly apparent that financial aid is a necessity for almost everyone attending college today. Johnson College is sensitive to this challenge.

Johnson College views financing higher education as a partnership between the student and his/her family, the state and federal governments, and the institution. It is our hope that together this partnership will make it financially feasible to fulfill our mission to prepare a student for a successful future.

94% of the Johnson College student body receives some form of financial aid (2013-2014 Academic Year Statistics). Each student’s financial situation is individually assessed after a thorough review of financial information submitted by each applicant’s family. In order to begin the financial aid application process, the federal government requires you to complete the FAFSA.

The school code for Johnson College is 014734.

For more information about Financial Aid, please contact the Financial Aid office. Paper copies of all information can be made available upon request.

Financial Aid Links


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.