Request More Information
Get Started Today!
Programs of Study

Physical Therapist Assistant

Physical Therapy plays a vital role in helping individuals achieve their optimal level of mobility and independence. Physical therapist assistants work directly with patients to help improve quality of life.

PTAs provide a variety of physical therapy techniques as they carry out the physical therapist’s plan of care for the patient, including therapeutic exercise, functional training, deep soft tissue massage, and physical modalities such as electrotherapy and ultrasound.

PTA’s are on the MoveThe growth rate for Physical Therapist Assistants shows an increase of 41% to 2022 by the Department of Labor Employment.
Considering that the expected 10 year growth rate for all other occupations is 14%, the potential for job opportunities as a physical therapist assistant is very positive.
Head of the classIn just two years, and only $32,568, Johnson College Students gain a degree with more experience, and less overhead than a traditional 4 year University or College.
Fast Track to SuccessWith a 89% placement rate for Johnson Grads and a median income of $52,160 reported by the Department of Labor, our students are on the fast track to a successful career in their major.


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.