Request More Information
Get Started Today!

Electronic Engineering Technology

The Electronic Technology program at Johnson College prepares graduates for careers as entry-level technicians. Students will become proficient in the theoretical and practical applications associated with electronic devices, instrumentation controls, and systems.

Career Opportunities

Our graduates work as technicians and sales representatives in the field of electronic instrumentation and computer repair. Typical employers in the electronic career are machine, tool, and instrumentation manufacturers; electronic service companies; communication industries; electronic media; and electronic sales.

Program Goals
  • Graduates will be able to troubleshoot electronic circuits and systems using theoretical principles and measured values to resolve operational issues.
  • Graduates will demonstrate the ability to communicate with a customer, team member or supervisor in a professional manner to determine the nature of a problem or to explain repairs.
  • Graduates will be able to use hand tools and test equipment in a safe manner.

Click here to apply online now or download a printable application you can fill out at a later date.


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.