Request More Information
Get Started Today!

Electrical Construction & Maintenance Technology

The Electrical Construction and Maintenance Technology program prepares students as entry-level technicians for the operation, inspection, installation, calibration, repair, maintenance and safety of residential and commercial electrical equipment.

Career Opportunities

Graduates work as residential and commercial electricians, industrial engineering technicians in production environments. Graduates will also be prepared as quality assurance technicians, linemen or technicians for the power industry. Typical employers in the electrical field are telecommunications companies, utilities, Union and Non-union electrical companies and manufacturing companies.

Program Goals
  • The student will be prepared as an entry-level technician in the electrical construction and maintenance industry
  • Graduates will demonstrate safe electrical practices and understand how important they are in the electrical environment.
  • Graduates will acquire a foundation of education and skills for career advancement and lifelong learning.

Click here to apply online now or download a printable application you can fill out at a later date.


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.