Request More Information
Get Started Today!

Distance Education Library Resources

Welcome Distance Education Students

As a Distance Education student at Johnson College, you can access many of the Library’s resources from the Library’s Homepage.

Johnson College Library Homepage

Here you will find links to Destiny, the library’s catalog of books, and other online databases.

Some of these databases provide access to full text articles from popular magazines, scholarly journals, and newspapers. LIRN* is password secure.

Additional Resources

Help Desk??

  • Requesting books and articles
    Students can request books and articles by contacting the librarian by telephone or by email. Books can be borrowed for a two week period and will be sent by USPS. They can be returned on campus or through the USPS. Magazine articles will be sent by email or by Fax.
  • Contact Information
    Please direct any questions you may have to the Librarian by calling 570-702-8953 or emailing between the hours of 8:00AM and 4:00 PM Monday- Friday. You may also leave a voice message at any time. All questions will be answered within 24 hours.



To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2018 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.