Johnson Grads, Faculty,
and Industry Leaders
Get Started Today!


Commencement will be held on Sunday, May 14th at the Theater at North at 10:00 a.m.

Graduating students will receive tickets for the ceremony. Please direct any ticket questions to the Student Engagement Office at 570-702-8912.

Please check back periodically for updated information.

The address for the venue is:
Theater at North
1539 N. Main Ave.
Scranton, PA 18508

Attention Graduating Seniors!

On March 10, 2017, the Department of Academics sent the Commencement Candidate Checklist to your Johnson College email address.  The following tasks must be completed in order to graduate in May:

  • Senior Exit Survey – Due 4/10/2017
  • Financial Obligation Satisfied – By 4/12/2017
  • Attend Grad Finale:  4/26/2017 at 2pm or 4/27/2017 at 10am
  • Return Equipment (for Student Athletes) by 4/26/2017
  • Return Library Materials by 5/5/2017
  • Complete all academic requirements by 5/5/2017
  • Housing Students – Satisfy requirements by 5/14/2017

For other required tasks and more details, please review the Commencement Candidate Checklist in your Johnson email or visit Victoria Suarez, Richmond Hall, Ste. 114 or email


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2017 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.