Request More Information
Get Started Today!
Programs of Study

Carpentry & Cabinetmaking Technology

The Carpentry & Cabinetmaking Technology program prepares students as entry-level trades people in the layout, estimation, and construction of residential construction including the installation of trim, furniture, stairs, and cabinets. The skill set would also include weatherization installers and technicians and conservation retrofitters. Leadership and management skills are stressed. Students work with industry standard tools and equipment such as table saws, jointers, power tools, hand tools, pneumatic nailers, and laser levels.
Johnson College provides hands-on experience with the same technology and equipment you’ll be using in the field.

Srivats Premkumar
Class of 2012

Head of the classIn just two years, and only $32,568, Johnson College Students gain a degree with more experience, and less overhead than a traditional 4 year University or College.
Our grads are on pointWith a 89% placement rate for Johnson Grads and a median income of $30,980 our students are on the fast track to a successful career.
Source: Department of Labor


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.