Request More Information
Get Started Today!

News & Events

March 22, 2019 | 4:21 pm

Carpentry Auction Set For April 11th

Matthew Darrow, ’19


Johnson College’s Carpentry & Cabinetmaking Technology program will host an auction to benefit the Children’s Advocacy Center of NEPA on Thursday, April 11th. The items up for auction were all created by students in the Carpentry & Cabinetmaking program, and the event was organized by Project Management student Matthew Darrow, ’19. More than 60 items will be auctioned off including cutting boards, chess boards, stools, benches, tables, cabinets, wine racks and a toy box. Most of the items were made from re-purposed wood. Last year’s auction raised over $3,000 for the local non-profit and brought together a group of faculty, staff, and parents to showcase the wonderful creations the students work on every day.

The public are invited to attend the auction in Woolworth Hall. Browsing begins at 5 p.m. and the auction begins at 6 p.m. To register, please click here.

For information about the two-year Carpentry & Cabinetmaking Technology program, please click here.



To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.