Request More Information
Get Started Today!
Programs of Study

Biomedical Equipment Technology

The Biomedical Equipment Technology program prepares students as entry-level technicians for the operation, inspection, installation, calibration, repair, maintenance and safety of patient-care and non-patient care equipment. Graduates work as technicians and sales representatives in the field of electronic instrumentation and computer repair.
Biomedical is Making WavesThe growth rate for Biomedical Equipment field shows an increase of 30% to 2022 by the Department of Labor Employment.
Considering that the expected 10 year growth rate for all other occupations is 14%, the potential for job opportunities in this field are very positive.
Head of the classIn just two years, and only $32,568, Johnson College Students gain a degree with more experience, and less overhead than a traditional 4 year University or College.
Fast Track to SuccessWith a 89% placement rate for Johnson Grads and a median income between $43,000 and $80,000 reported by the Department of Labor, our students are on the fast track to a successful career in their major.


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.