Request More Information
Get Started Today!

News & Events

June 3, 2019 | 2:09 pm

Bartolai Family Establishes Student Scholarship

(L-R) Mark Kozemki, ’79, Department Chair of Automotive Technology; Charles Cortez, ’20; Katie Leonard, President & CEO; Ray Bartolai, ’83; Tracey Pratt, Manager of Development

Johnson College is proud to announce the establishment of the Bartolai Family Scholarship Fund. Funded by Ray Bartolai, ’83, the scholarship will provide $500 to one Johnson College student in the Automotive Technology or Biomedical Equipment Technology program.

Bartolai is an Automotive Technology graduate and his brother, Vincent, ’80, is a Biomedical Technology graduate. Bartolai feels that Johnson College played a large part in establishing a career path for him and his brother. He wanted to establish the scholarship to support an Automotive Technology or Biomedical Equipment Technology student to pay it forward in hopes of helping others achieve success as he and Vincent have.

The recipient of this year’s Bartolai Family Scholarship is Charlie Cortez, ’20, from Madison Township. Cortez is the first recipient of this scholarship.



To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2019 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.