Johnson Grads, Faculty,
and Industry Leaders
Get Started Today!

Architectural Drafting & Design Technology Student Work

Johnson College Students are known for their hands on project work. Students in the Architectural Drafting and Design Department work on many different aspects of building design and drafting. They work on residential and commercial building projects in class and participate each year in the Annual Architectural Drafting and Design Portfolio Competition. The following are examples of student assignments, student class projects and student community projects.

AMT ClassroomAMT ShopbathroomBingham classroomdomestic kitchenfirst classgetting-startedgetting-started RenderingGreen Buildingplot list 4plot list fourplot list sixStructural Drawing

Baseball Diamond – Model

Estimate for Cottage – Model

Green Wall Section – Layout 1

Jessup Pavilion Composite Drawing – Model

Kitchen Cabinets – Layout 1

Lackawanna Association for the Blind – Model

Living Area Blocks – Model

Monument – Layout 1

Station Park Site Plan – Model

Train Station II – Layout 1

Train Station II – Layout 2

Veterans Park, Jessup – Model

Veterans Park, Jessup – Model 2


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2018 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.