Johnson Grads, Faculty,
and Industry Leaders
Get Started Today!

Animal Care Center

The Johnson College Animal Care Center offers veterinary services to dogs and cats. All visits and services are by appointment only. Please call 570-702-8961 to schedule:

  • Routine exams
  • Dental care
  • Spays and neuters
  • Lab diagnostics

The Animal Care Center does not offer walk-in appointments or emergency care. 

Johnson College Animal Care Center operates on a very strict appointment schedule in order for the students to complete AVMA required tasks. When client do not show up for scheduled appointments, this greatly affects the education of our students. Going forward a $40.00 “no show” fee will be charged to clients that do not arrive for their scheduled appointment.

Reduced Spay/Neuter Program:

The Animal Care Center also offers reduced spay and neutering services to income eligible applicants.

Qualified applicants will be notified if accepted for the program.

The fees are as follows; female cat $75.00, male cat $55.00, female dog $125.00, male dog $90.00.

This fee will include; physical exam & basic pre-op bloodwork the day of surgery, surgery, and post-op pain medication. All fees must be paid the day of your appointment.

Apply here: Reduced Spay-Neuter Program Application



To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508 | Visit Us
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2018 Johnson College

Johnson College promotes a campus environment emphasizing the dignity and worth of all students, staff, and visitors that is free of discrimination. Johnson College does not discriminate against an individual’s age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class in admission, treatment, access to, or employment in its programs or activities. For questions or concerns regarding Title IX, please contact the Senior Director of Organizational Development. For questions or concerns regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact the Counselor/Manager of Disability Services.