Johnson Grads, Faculty,
and Industry Leaders
Get Started Today!

How to Apply

Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.

To apply for most types of aid, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA. You can apply online at

To apply for aid online you must apply for a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. The FSA ID is a username and password has replaced the Federal Student Aid Pin and is used to log into certain U.S. Department of Education websites. This ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents. To create a FSA ID, visit or call 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).


To request further information on your program(s) of interest please click the button above to continue to our information request form.

Johnson College | 3427 N. Main Avenue | Scranton, PA 18508
Toll Free: 1-800-2-WE-WORK (1-800-293-9675)
© 2017 Johnson College
Site Design & Development by BlackOut Design