Choose how you’d like to apply:
- Applications will be accepted from high school juniors and seniors, anticipating graduation, high school graduates, and students transferring from other post-secondary institutions.
- Applications must be accompanied by an official high school transcript, SAT or ACT scores and college transcripts (if applicable). Please note Veterinary and Radiologic Technology applicants to refer to the website johnson.edu for additional application materials.
- A student found guilty of non-disclosure or misrepsenattaion in the completion of this application will be subject to disciplinary action and possible dismissal from the College.
- Johnson College makes every effort to meet the needs and desires of its students; however the College reserves the right to cancel classes or programs as warranted by special circumstances.
- By submitting the application, I affirm that I have read and understand all “Application Information” stated above; that all information in this application is accurate and complete; that I agree to comply with the regulations of Johnson College and guarantee the payment of all financial obligations incurred by me upon enrollment that; that I authorize Johnson College to publish photographs of me for public purposes; and that I authorize Johnson College to release any information concerning my schooling, employment or military service for administrative and placement purposes.